Below are the classes we are currently offering. These change from time to time so be sure to check back here regularly if you don't see what you want right off the bat! If you want to organize a group to form a class about a particular technique, say the word and we will work to help you make it happen!
You can read the class descriptions and see a list of materials and pre-requisites by hovering over the "i" symbol on each calendar item. We request that beginners buy their class materials from the shop to ensure uniformity. You can register for class by calling the shop or here online as well!
All of our teachers offer private or semi-private lessons at the shop but please schedule these by phone or email.
1. Quick questions & help (less than 5 minutes): Free!
2. Drop In Help (10-35 minutes): $15 for a single visit or $40 for a 4 session punch card
3. Classes are generally $20 per 2 hours but may vary for technique classes- check below under the registration. Materials must be purchased at the shop.
4. Private lessons, scheduled by appointment, are $30 per hour
5. Workshops & Special Events prices vary
6. ANY LEVEL on-going classes are Tuesday nights. Free with a beverage and Happy Hour is 5-8pm ($5 wine, $2 beer), bring a snack!
7. Knit-a-longs are free but we do ask that you register if you plan on joining us.
We are open for social stitching all the time. Free! Just get yourself here!