Shetland Wool Adventures
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, created and edited by Misa Hay, former editor of 60 North and the Shetland Wool Week Annual, is launching now in celebration of all things Shetland.
A limited collector’s edition – beautifully designed, presented and printed, the magazine features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople. These are just some of the delights awaiting you in this brand new publication. Shetland is a beautiful and inspiring place and the Journal aims to bring a little piece of our magical isles to your home.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, a celebration of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland. Beautifully designed, presented and printed in the UK, the Journal features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and
illustrated by Lorna Reid
• an interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• book reviews by Hayley Anderton
• an exclusive first chapter of 'A Fair Isle Nurse' memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue:
Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne
Volume Two, Volume One